Plico Energy Project
Monday 14 October 2019
Please join us for a presentation by Mike Kilcullen , Chief Operating Officer at Starling Energy, winner of the "Energy Innovation of the Year” award in the Australian Institute of Energy, 2019 WA Energy Awards. The award is in recognition of the unique business model that will enable WA communities to benefit from their own virtual power plants, providing 1000’s of batteries and roof top solar systems.
The project was originally launched as the Dunsborough Community Energy Project last year during the pilot phase, but will now be implemented across the whole of WA as the Plico Energy project.
The project will:
- Provide an affordable battery and PV system with no upfront capital costs, fully serviced and maintained
- Help members of the community save money on energy bills from the outset
- Allow the community to own part of an ever-growing battery driven virtual power plant that aims at supporting our future grid
- Contribute to community-based projects, and
- Reduce household carbon emissions by up to 90%.
The Plico Energy project is putting power back into the hands of everyday Australians and enabling them to create a better energy future by delivering a product and service that is cheaper, cleaner and more reliable.
Please RSVP below.