SEN PRESENTS: 5 December 2016 in East Perth: “Cut emissions by half by end of term of Government”
Most governments around Australia are now setting ambitious renewable energy targets. A key State election message will be climate change and the transition to renewable energy.
Our December SEN Presents will show you that 85% reduction in emissions is feasible by 2030 and how the SWIS can close all coal and replace it with wind and solar PV with no increase in cost of electricity, resulting in 63% reduction in current electricity emissions.
You will also find out:
· The 12 reasons to modernize and clean up SWIS now
· The cost efficiencies of renewable energy in WA
· How we can replace coal with wind and solar PV with no increase in electricity prices
· Key policies required for renewable electricity
· New industries to replace coal for Collie
· Why RE beats coal with carbon capture and storage
· Renewable energy generation and more!
This is the start of our Election-focussed push for renewables. Come and hear how you can make it happen, and arm yourselves with all the knowledge you need.
Speakers include Ben Rose and Angus King, experts in SEN’s SIREN modelling.
140 Royal St
Building B (Go through the main entrance in Building A)
East Perth, Western Australia 6000
Google map and directions